Superior European Design and Manufacturing:
1) Hi-End European Construction.
2) Super Light Weight 1.5 lbs. - Gives greater control and less stress on mechanical arms.
3) Lightweigtht adds to easy calibration and less down time.
4) Dual Fan Control for extremely Precise Fan and Material Control. Great for low overspray applications and multiple gun operations where overlap is a problem.
5) Small Size only 3" Long vs. 5"-6" of USA counterparts - but full size head for full performance - Place several Units close together.
6) Only 3 moving parts for less down time.
7) Includes both HVLP & Increase 30% speed with HTE Trantech Aircaps.
Less parts than the competition. Hi-End 318 Grade Stainless Steel. HVLP & HTE
SGW: What this means? Less Down Time - Only 3 moving parts. Lighter Weight and Smaller Footprint means less fatigue and easier calibration and less recalibration which means less Down Time. Superior Speed, includes Both HLVP & HTE setups.
Animatic HVLP used on automatic and robotic systems
Light weight &
compact 1.455 lb
Only 3 moving parts for consistency and longer wear.
Dual fan adjustments for the most precise control of any automatics on the market.
working speed & wide fan pattern
solvent emissions result in consideable paint and money savings and
respects the environment.
The head is made of brass, the nozzles and
needles of 318 grade stainless steel, while the gun body is made of anodized
Nozzle Sizes 1.0, 1.2, 1.,3 1.4, 1.5
Avg. Air Consumpt.8.0-10.0cfm
Air Inlet Thread NPT1/4"